Thursday, January 15, 2009

Zanes photo shoot











I am sure there are going to be a lot more that we post, but here are some of the pics we had done of Zane when he was 11 days old. He was very cranky and very stubborn but she was able to get some very cute shots. Along with being cranky we started out the photo shoot with a blowout and it got all over his clothes. In the middle of the shoot he pooped on Kara and peed all over himself and the floor. It was quite and experience but at the same time it was cute. We love this little guy more and more everyday.

3 comments:

  1. He is sooooo freaking cute. I must see this little man ASAP. When we get home from our trip, we MUST get together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I didn't know he pooped on you. Too bad you didn't get THAT picture! It could be used for blackmail later on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are priceless. He is darling. I had skye do pics of my girls when Jada was a baby. She does such a good job.

    ReplyDelete