Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Best Mom Ever
Well I am new to this blog thing and hopefully Kara will keep it updated. I just wanted to say that I am SOOO proud of Kara and how well she has taken everything in. The labor went well and Kara took it like a champ. She has taken on the role of a mother and is going to be the best! I thought that Kara was going to be very scared at first because she has not really had any experience with babies at all. She has been so calm and so loving to both of us. I couldn't ask for a better wife and mother for my children. Zane has been such a blessing to our family and I am so proud to finally be a father. I started back at work yesterday and it was so hard to leave them after being home for 18 days straight. He is such a strong little guy and is always happy. He rarely cries and does pretty good for our nights sleeping. Anyway, Kara and Zane.... I Love You Guys More Than The World Will Ever Know!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OMG!!! Derrick's in big trouble, if only he would post something so thoughtful and caring on our blog!!!! This was so touching. You guys are adorable and your little boy is beautiful. Life as a family is the best thing ever. Enjoy every moment!
ReplyDeleteCrystal Leavitt
That was the sweetest thing ever! You are both going to be wonderful parents and I am so proud of you guys! I still can't believe my wish has finally come true, it is so amazing! Kara, you are one of the best things that has ever happened to Matthew and our whole family and we are so greatful!! Matthew, I am so greatful to you for being the strong and wonderful man you are - that seems wierd to call you a "man", since you are my "boy"! You have a great heart and have been such a support to me and I appreciate you more than you know - I love u guys!!!
ReplyDeleteMom
Hi Guys! Matthew (I guess I'll always be calling you Matthew instead of Matt) sounds like you have a great new family started and I'm so happy for you all! Wish we could see you guys in person but this is a great second choice. Hope you keep this blog going! Love to you all! Aunt Janette
ReplyDelete