Monday, January 19, 2009
1 Month!
Zane is one month old today and I can't freakin believe it! Everyone always said that time flies when you have kids but I never realized it was this fast. He is getting bigger and even growing out of his newborn clothes . Kara has handled things very well and is still getting adjusted to being home alone with him. Last week she had to tell her job she wasn't coming back and I can't imagine how hard that would be. Luckily her boss Roselle took it very well and was so nice about it all. She completely understood and told Kara that she needs to do what is best for her family. On the other hand Kara is passing up great potential opportunity with her work and I know that is probably one of the hardest things she has done. All I know is She is awesome and I 100% support her. She is such a good mom and it is paying off already. Some bad news is Zane has a bit of a cold and we dont know where he got it but I feel so bad for him. Luckily he is not too sick and I am sure he will get over it soon. Well Happy One Month B-Day Zane! We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Zane looks awesome. I'm happy for you guys. I know that Kara staying home to care and teach Zane will be fun and rewarding for her. Enjoy it time doesnt slow down.
ReplyDeleteJohn Anderson