Zane is such a happy boy!
Matt at the Canyons, loving the powder!
Our friend Cole. I'm so jealous I couldn't join them.As many of you know we're expecting a baby girl. We're so excited and Zane has loved helping get everything ready for her. Last Tuesday I had my 32 week check up, we found out that I'll have to be on bed rest for the remainder of my pregnancy. We've had so many wonderful family and friends offer to help us. We're so grateful for all of them and all of their generosity! It means so much to us, we're so blessed to be surrounded with such wonderful people. I now have more time on my hands, so I'll get our blog updated. Last weekend we had some family pictures taken so I will get those posted as soon as we get them.
No comments:
Post a Comment