Monday, March 9, 2009
It'sbeen a while
Hello- Kara and I keep saying that we are going to update our blog and never do. It's amazing how fast the time goes by. And its amazing the time that we don't have for anything. It's also amazing how worth it this all has been. For right now I have my family to take care of, I am in school full time, I work full time, and the spring is coming so there will be plenty of yard work to get done. On the other hand Kara stays home with Zane and dedicates all of her time to him and trying to take care of getting stuff done around the house. I think my life is crazy busy, but I know hers is even crazier. Zane is such a good baby and still takes most of her day. I am so greatful that I have a wife willing to do all of that. No matter how crazy life gets Kara, Zane and I are always there for eachother. We will post more pics as soon as I get them loaded.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment